Billed as a “personal trainer for smart, strong, successful women,” dating coach Evan Marc Katz has been helping singles since 2003. He is the author of four books, most recently, “Believe in Love,” and has been featured in hundreds of media outlets, including Today, the New York Times, and CNN. In 2015, his blog got nearly 9 million readers, and he also created Love U, a comprehensive six-month video curriculum to help women understand men and find love. Evan’s Love U Podcast, launched in 2016, has already had over 250,000 downloads.
In this interview, you will learn:
1. Men are about feelings, not about looks.
2. Men don't want to date themselves.
3. You don't need to date 'up,' you need to date complementary.
4. Men want to be accepted, appreciated and admired.
5. To have a healthy committed relationship, don't make him 'wrong' just for having a different opinion.
Get Evan's free gift for Morgana Radio listeners at MorganaRadio.com